To provide innovative, personalised and exciting learning opportunities that ensure our students are happy and successful in life.
To be the highest performing and first choice provider for young people aged 5 - 16 years, with social, emotional and mental health difficulties and autism.
A passion for education. A mission to succeed.
Key Strategic Aims 2020/21
Ensure pupil's achievement is excellent.
Develop a broad, balanced and relevant curriculum.
Ensure pupil's' personal development is excellent.
Continued investment in school premises and facilities.
Raise the profile of the school.
Ensure the school is financially healthy.
Demonstrate the best value for money.
Develop mutually beneficial partnerships and alliances.
Create a positive 'can do' team working culture.
Innovate to drive performance.
Our Core Principles
1. All students achieve their learning potential.
2. All students are emotionally resilient, happy, safe, confident and able to build and maintain good relationships and friendships.
3. All students leave Highgate Hill House School ready for the next stage of education, training or work and go on to enjoy and achieve.
4. Children are equipped to effectively contribute locally, nationally and internationally as part of a sustainable, multi-cultural world.
5. Highgate Hill House School achieves Excellent grade in ISI inspection and develops a range of other external validations and awards.
We are respectful of all views and personal circumstances, whatever they may be.
We are open and transparent in all we do.
We treat everyone with kindness and the care they may need.
We are focused on meeting all our students' needs.
We respect the confidentiality of all.